Please apply in writing. The application form and a list of required documents can be found here under Downloads.
Please enclose the following documents with your application form:
- 1 one-page CV
- A letter of motivation (up to one A4 page)
- A certified copy of your degree certificate
- Proof of health insurance
- Medical certificate of good health
- 1 passport photograph
For non-native speakers: Proof of sufficient English language skills. Your application may be sent to the address provided on the form or digitally. Once your application has been reviewed, you will be invited to attend an interview.
Admission Requirements for the Master’s Programme
A relevant degree-level professional qualification, plus the demonstration of appropriate artistic ability to be assessed during the Master’s programme admission procedure.
Prospective applicants will be invited for an interview and participate in:
1. A prepared eurythmy performance / presentation, followed by a colloquium
2. A written exam on an assigned theoretical or practical subject (4 hrs)
3. Participation in an open session, either alone or in a small group (1.5 hrs)
4. Written exam (2 hrs) followed by a colloquium (1/2 hr) on the academic part of the preferred area of specialization.
Entry conditions for qualified eurythmists who do not have a higher education entry certificate
Eurythmists can be considered for entry into a higher semester on presentation of an appropriate portfolio. They can then sit the necessary exams to qualify for a BA degree, while attending the MA courses. The part-time MA course can still be completed within two years. If you are interested, an appointment can be arranged through the Eurythmy student office.